Welcome back! We hope you’ve all had a great summer and we look forward to seeing you all again at our meetings. The Sudbury Astronomy Club began in 1981. That means that this is our 37th year of operation! Our membership has grown over the years and we welcome you to join our meetings held on the first Friday of every month between September and June.
September Meeting Agenda
1)Greetings Robert Pothier
2) The Planets Robert Pothier
3) Killarney Star Party Discussion
4) Longitude Teaser Pete Marshall
6) Darken the Dome Night Sky
When: Friday, Sept 7th
Where: Fraser Building, Doran Planetarium (Downstairs)*
* Those who are attending for the first time will find the Planetarium by taking the stairs to the left when using the main entrance to the Fraser Building.