We have a very important meeting this Friday which will dictate the future of the club. There will be a vote on wether the club remains as it is, or become a RASC Center. Only members in good standing may vote and proxy forms have been distributed at the last meeting for those who cannot make it.
1) Greetings - Robert Pothier
2) An Overview of RASC – Randy Atwood, Executive Director Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
3) The Vote All Current Members —Should the Sudbury Astronomy Club become RASC—Sudbury Center?
5) Darken the Dome Linda and Steve
The Spring Constellations
When: Friday, May 3rd
Where: Fraser Building, Doran Planetarium (Downstairs)*
* Those who are attending for the first time will find the Planetarium by taking the stairs to the left when using the main entrance to the Fraser Building.